FRANKLIN BAPTIST CHURCH IS HIRING!
We are seeking an individual to join our team as a Church Financial Secretary (see below for job description).
If you know someone who is reliable and able, please feel free to share this information with potential candidates.
CHURCH FINANCIAL SECRETARY POSITION
STATUS: Part-time / Three Days per week (24-hours)
COMPENSATION: Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
The Financial Secretary serves the church by maintaining appropriate and accurate accounting records and statements for the church, working cooperatively with the senior pastor, staff and lay leadership. Secretary maintains all accounting records, performs reconciliation of accounts, maintains required tax reporting, manages business human resources and administrative policies, and generates needed internal reports. General office duties are also included.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion related to the church and its members.
- 2+ years of related or equivalent accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of journal entries, bank reconciliations.
- Proficient in technology, business software and typing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: College Degree
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 31, 2021
APPLY: Franklin Baptist Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, click on the attached fillable employment application form below and either email it to us at email@example.com or mail to Franklin Baptist Church at 208 North High Street, Franklin, VA 23851. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Click here for Fillable Employment Application Form: FBC Fillable Employment Application 2021